BAROSSA LIGHT & GAWLER
BLGFA 2020 GRAND FINAL
Sat 26th Sept @ Freeling
9.15am - Junior Colts - Barossa District vs Tanunda
10.40am - Senior Colts - South Gawler vs Barossa District
12.25pm - Reserves - Gawler Central vs Angaston
2.20pm - A Grade - Gawler Central vs South Gawler
The BLGFA is hosting the Grand Final on Saturday 26th September, at the Freeling Football Club. Please note the earlier start times for the Grand Final games.
The BLGFA have an approved COVID Management Plan, however we have been advised that no more than 2000 spectators will be permitted at the event at any one time.
There is a list of other conditions that also require compliance (over and above the standard density and social distance requirements). Conditions including gathering of contact tracing records, frequent cleaning, presence of COVID Marshals etc. etc.
COVID compliance requirements are currently as follows (although these are subject to change);
1. Entry to the venue for the general public is via the main gate off Hanson Street (adjacent to the Farm Recreation building). People waiting for entry must ensure appropriate social distancing whilst in the queue and pay attention to the signage and instruction from officials.
2. Parking:- there is no vehicle parking for the general public within the venue.
a. Those that have official Club car park passes are to park in car park in front of the Farm Centre off Hanson Street.
b. Trainers (passes required) and emergency vehicles to enter via Cherry Street
c. Disabled access is via the south western gate off Coulls Street (Government issued disabled permit required).
d. All other spectators are to park in the surrounding streets showing consideration to residents and obeying parking laws.
3. Once the 2000 spectator limit is reached, the gates will be locked and entry will only be permitted as others leave (and to those that are exempt from the counting rules (officials, volunteers etc.))
4. Contact Tracing records for each person entering the venue must be obtained. To speed up that process, attendees are encouraged to pre-register their information (name, phone & email) using these links; (information will be held securely for the required 5 weeks and will then be destroyed)
People are encouraged to print the form and submit it to the Contact Tracing officials upon entering the venue. Families can register on one form but all parties attending must be named on the form.
Evidence of the completion of this on-line form must be produced at the gate to the Contact Tracing officials. (either by handing over the printed form, or showing the confirmation email on your phone)
Those that do not wish to complete the on-line form, may provide their details upon entry to the contact tracing officials.
5. Contactless payment is encouraged. Eftpos machines will be available at the gates and various food/beverage locations.
6. It is a condition of entry that you comply with all COVID Safety rules including;
a. Conduct a pre-entry health self-assessment (if you feel unwell, don’t attend)
b. Maintain minimum 1.5m physical distancing
c. Practice good hygiene (cough etiquette, hand washing, not sharing drinks etc.)
d. Remain seated whilst consuming alcohol
e. Follow directions of staff, security and official volunteers at all times
7. No vehicles will be permitted inside the event except for those that have an official BLGFA or Government Issued Disability pass. Due to the COVID safety risks, car-pooling and large bus groups are discouraged.
8. No spectators are permitted on the Oval at any time. Only players and officials named on the team sheet will be permitted on the playing surface. Presentations will be conducted between games on the western side of the oval close to the boundary for optimum spectator viewing.
Good luck to all competing teams